Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Перейти к содержанию

Уважаемые посетители! Если у вас возникают проблемы с входом, регистрацией или сменой пароля, обращайтесь в эту тему (там можно писать без регистрации) с указанием где возникла проблема - на сайте или форуме.

Roman

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Впечатления по альфе:

Well that was certainly a... short look at the game. The Steam timer stated 10 minutes and that was only because I was purposely reading slowly. It was basically you (your Avatar) in your mind running to three glowing globes with a memory inside. Depending on how you chose to respond to a situation gives you a boost in Intelligence, Speed or Might. The first "memory was of someone drowning (you I presume) and you can quickly grab the person (speed) or break the globe (might). You then answer a number of questions that I assume increases certain skills but it didn't show me what those were. At the end you "see" yourself in a mirror and can either choose the individual doppelganger or choose that that's not you. I chose "It's not me." and the Alpha ends telling me this is where I would be able to distribute points how I see fit when the game is released. Then that's it. I'll "play" it again to write down what was said at each globe later if someone wants me to. I didn't try to memorize it all as I just wanted to see what it looked like.

edit: Forgot to state that at the beginning, which is voiced (the only voiced part), you are falling to the earth from a very high point and you can choose several options like spreading your arms to slow your fall. Or you can examine yourself (you have a black jumpsuit type thing on) or look to the horizon. After several of these choices you hit the earth and wake up in your mind

As mentioned already, the alpha is an (unsurprisingly) short section of the game, setting up the very start of the game and letting you define your character through a series of tiny interactive stories. The main thing I've taken away from it is that the writing throughout is fantastic, which bodes very well for the game; it's densely packed with bursts of story and character, tiny vignettes filled with colour and imagination. 

My excitement and suspense at the prospect of Torment have skyrocketed.

[hide='Скрины']Z6TZFdD.jpg
vJNsOtV.jpg

inNvKxh.jpg

6RhDpAn.jpg[/hide]

Поделиться сообщением

я конечно мечтал поиграть в нее в декабре, но с другой стороны пускай отполируют как следует

Поделиться сообщением

Появился в стиме, 799 руб. на мой взгляд демократический ценник, особенно по нынешним меркам. Уже и играть можно, но я дождусь полноценного релиза чтоб ранним доступом впечатление не портить.

Изменено пользователем cg_noob

Поделиться сообщением

[member='dozensnake'], только в полную,пропатченную  :up:

взял в вишлист trollface.gif

Поделиться сообщением

Ну че как оно? Или никто в треде не брал?

Я брал, но в сырую бэтку на игнлише со стенами текста как то не тянет.

Поделиться сообщением

Torment: Tides of Numenera will be releasing February 28th, 2017 - письмо только что прислали.

PS: За одно внезапно узнал, что у меня давно от нее за бейкерство ключ есть :) 

Изменено пользователем Tarnumius

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу