Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Перейти к содержанию

Уважаемые посетители! Если у вас возникают проблемы с входом, регистрацией или сменой пароля, обращайтесь в эту тему (там можно писать без регистрации) с указанием где возникла проблема - на сайте или форуме.

Mountain View

BuBRaQK.png

Сообщение добавил Mountain View

На какую платформу вы купите игру?   

277 проголосовавших

1. 1. На какую платформу вы купите игру?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

[member='Knuck Knuck'], сразу же анонсировали и на пк

Охохохохо шик и блеск)))Эта е3 прям порадовала,и хитмен новый,прямо какой я хотел без сюжетных соплей абсолюшена,и фолач вроде не испортили,и дум,и дс3 вот сразу на пекахе.

Поделиться сообщением

[member='Knuck Knuck'], могут еще релиз задержать как обычно, но думаю пофиг, главное что выпустят

Поделиться сообщением

Я вообще не понимаю о чем сони думает, после бладборна дс3 должен быть эксклюзивом пс4, никаких иксбоксов и тем более пека.

Поделиться сообщением

ога, продолжение мультиплатформенной серии эксклюзив

очень смешно

и сони тут ни при чем, с бладборном она помогала в разработке, а тут они сами делают

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='Elyonorro' timestamp='1434534567' post='4863570'] дс3 должен быть эксклюзивом пс4 [/quote] 

Дарк Соулс эксклюзив  :-D

Поделиться сообщением

Я вообще не понимаю о чем сони думает, после бладборна дс3 должен быть эксклюзивом пс4, никаких иксбоксов и тем более пека.

У соне нет мулльярда. чтобы заплатить за эксклюзивность. Соне хитрая просто: пекари и биллибои играют в DS3, понимают, насколько она крутая, хотят добавки, а добавка есть только в виде Бладборна, который сонин эксклюзивчик. Идут и покупают четвертую плойку ради него. Профит trollface.gif

Изменено пользователем Степан

Поделиться сообщением

Впечатления с гафа

[spoil]I was lucky enough to be in the first showing of Dark Souls III, and here are my impressions:

Miyazaki gave a 20 minute presentation before the demo started. He said the focus of the game was to increase the sense of scale and immersion, evolve and deepen the concept that the series is known for, and push the apocalyptic world and heroic lore. The game has a very strong visual identity, with Miyazaki using the term "withered beauty" to describe the artistic theme.

That theme becomes immediately apparent once the demo began; the light from the faded sunset coated the entire level, the shrubs on the ground looked like they belonged in California, and there were decaying pillars and rubble everywhere. Personally, I was wowed when we came across a dead dragon; the player controller moved in closer and we saw the ashes of the dragon slowly drifting away, gently being pushed by the wind. I am by no means an expert in graphics, but I think the graphics are pretty close to Bloodborne, with this game edging it out. Since the visual identity is so strong, however, I'm partial to say that it's a beautiful game.

The demo mostly focused on the changes/additions made to combat, but Miyazaki did mention that he was a big fan of interconnected worlds, so he made it a priority to have that implemented. Generally, the combat is very much how you all remember it. However, they did take a page out of Bloodborne and introduced some new moves that you can do with the weapons you acquire throughout the game.

It seems that each weapon type have some "exclusive" moves that you could do. The concept for this was to increase the amount of tools and strategy needed (Miyazaki specifically mentions one-on-one fights). For example, holding the longsword with both hands gives you access to the "ready" stance. In this stance, you're able to strike using a strong swing that breaks a guard and a thrust that has long range.

We were then treated to a greatsword, which gives you a "lunge". Normally, the greatsword are weapons of long range and slow swings, but using the lunge and attack, allows you to do a quick upswing that does massive damage. The player character landed one of these hits on a enemy knight and it was sent flying 15 feet into the air. And I'm not talking about a trash mob enemy; it was one of those aggressive knights that has no problem ripping you to shreds. The downside of using this, however, is that you are very vulnerable if you miss.

Later on, we were able to see the player controller use the short bow, which allows you to shoot bows immediately out of moving and rolling. It looked really cool, being able to shoot and move made it look like the player was Legolas. Finally, the final weapon we saw was the dual wield scimitars. It's similar to the Blades of Mercy with longer range. Its special move was the spin move, which worked great for grouped trash mobs. It didn't look too strong though.

Anyhow, as we were going through the demo, the player ended up on a fork in the path. The bottom path had a formidable knight and a group of lower level mobs throwing projectiles. When the player went towards the upper path, we were greeted by a gigantic fire breathing dragon. Miyazaki described the level that was being demoed was a kingdom that was once guarded by many dragons. One by one, they slowly died off (the withering dragon mentioned above was one of them), and dragon on the upper path was indeed "the last guardian". This is the point in which they demonstrated how we could use the dangers of the world to your advantage. When the player ran away from the dragon and back down to the lower path, the dragon follows and unleashes his breath of fire, incinerating our once powerful enemies and effectively clearing the path.

Going forward, we were eventually treated to a mini-boss that was formed from a group of lower level mobs. I can't even describe what it looked like. It was some sort of tentacle, bug-like, slithery thing? Needless to say, it killed the player controller. Miyazaki mentioned earlier in the presentation that the E3 demo was more lenient in difficulty, but the enemies had no problem killing the player. I think he died three times total in that 30 minute total. Afterwards, time was running short so they rushed to get to the boss of the level.

We were given a preview of the boss of the level, "Dancer of the Frigid Alley" (might not be the correct name, as that's what I scribbled in my notes). This particular boss drew inspiration from middle eastern dancers; she had a long, slender body with light armor and a ghostly blue veil. She reminded me of Vicar Amelia from Bloodborne, but I definitely liked the look of this boss more (especially that veil). The boss in the game uses different moves depending on the amount of health it has, and we were supposed to see the second set of moves from the boss, but the player died before he could get there. And of course, we ran out of time from the demo.

A couple of miscellaneous notes: it was played on PC with the XB1 controller, and the build was 30 fps with minor hitches here and there. Miyazaki wanted to return to the fantasy theme after working on the Lovecraftian theme in Bloodborne and joined the DS3 production team once prototyping began. DS3 was planned before Miyazaki became president of From Software and it's now been in development for 2 years. He was able to work on Bloodborne and DS3 at the same time because From is now large enough to have multiple directors working in their studio.

Hope this gives you guys some insight on how the game is so far![/spoil]

Поделиться сообщением

[member='Arystan'], круто, что они разумно добавляют новые вещи, обкатанные в ББ, но не как есть, а развивая дальше.

Поделиться сообщением

Слегка не понял про стрельбу из лука очередью

а вот описание босса понравилось этакая Шахиризада отпинает тебя  нежно ))))

Поделиться сообщением

[member='ole7959'], там не про стрельбу очередью, а про возможность стрельбы в движении, и что стрельба из короткого лука быстрая.

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='ArNaTien' timestamp='1434539085' post='4863683'] там не про стрельбу очередью, а про возможность стрельбы в движении, и что стрельба из короткого лука быстрая. [/quote] трудности перевода х) прочитал что мол за один залп  как Гвиндолин можно будет

Поделиться сообщением

[member='ole7959'], ну там про перемещение говорили - эльф как раз был любитель на ходу лихо отстреливаться :icon_smile:

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='Ark' timestamp='1434521241' post='4863189'] Покажите геймплей, ну пожалста [/quote] 

Вбей в ютубе Дарк соулс или Дарк соулс 2.

Поделиться сообщением

Покажите геймплей, ну пожалста

Вбей в ютубе Дарк соулс или Дарк соулс 2.

Спасибо, друг

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='ThereIsNoKrang' timestamp='1434555098' post='4864096'] мнения [/quote]

так понимаю геймплей в ближайшие время не увидим жаль

по мнениям просто бомба какаято))

Поделиться сообщением

по мнениям просто бомба какаято))

Самый большой мир из всей Соулс серии, выделенные сервера, альтернативный мувсет со стойками. Добавить еще бонфайр ассетики и ковенант чемпионов )

Канал Peeva, скоро должен выложить впечатления.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZXpbu91Uyw

Изменено пользователем Arystan

Поделиться сообщением

Структура локаций будет как в первом ДС? По типу муравейника или как?

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='шепард' timestamp='1434559833' post='4864242'] Структура локаций будет как в первом ДС? По типу муравейника или как? [/quote]

по тому что пишут люди "Да"

Поделиться сообщением

Количество локаций будет немного меньше чем в ДС2, но каждая будет намного больше в размерах.

Поделиться сообщением

We were given a preview of the boss of the level, "Dancer of the Frigid Alley" (might not be the correct name, as that's what I scribbled in my notes). This particular boss drew inspiration from middle eastern dancers; she had a long, slender body with light armor and a ghostly blue veil. She reminded me of Vicar Amelia from Bloodborne, but I definitely liked the look of this boss more (especially that veil). The boss in the game uses different moves depending on the amount of health it has, and we were supposed to see the second set of moves from the boss, but the player died before he could get there. And of course, we ran out of time from the demo.

Это она

image_dark_souls_iii-28581-3267_0006.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='Rawshocker' timestamp='1434562344' post='4864328'] Это она [/quote]

в руке рукоять от меча который торчит из бонфаера ))

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу