Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Перейти к содержанию

Уважаемые посетители! Если у вас возникают проблемы с входом, регистрацией или сменой пароля, обращайтесь в эту тему (там можно писать без регистрации) с указанием где возникла проблема - на сайте или форуме.

Azzy

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Mountain View

X0l76J9.png

Сообщение добавил Mountain View

КАК ВАМ ИГРА?   

142 пользователя проголосовало

1. 1. Ваша оценка

• 10 из 10 – Шедевр!
    • 9 из 10 – Очень круто
    • 8 из 10 – Отличная игра, но есть пару проблем
    • 7 из 10 – Хорошая игра, но есть проблемы
    • 6 из 10 – Общепит
    • 5 из 10 – Середняк
    • 4 из 10 – Хуже среднего
    • 3 из 10 – Ужасно
    • 2 из 10 – Злое говно
    • 1 из 10 – Совсем злое говно
    • Не играл и не буду
    • Не играл, но собираюсь купить

Рекомендуемые сообщения

7 часов назад, KRIZZ сказал:

Ребят, кто-нибудь заказывал с game.co.uk? Думаю предзаказать там коллекционку, вроде доставка бесплатная и цена приятная - 9к рублей получается. Просто никогда оттуда ничего не брал, интересуют сроки и, собственно, доезжают ли посылки)

Они не отправляют международные заказы, которые дороже 100 фунтов, либо превышают вес в 2 кг, у них об этом написано в пункте о доставке в другие страны.

syMrw1N.png

https://www.help.game.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/115000450394-Limits-on-international-orders

Поделиться сообщением

Mountain View Странно, они мне даже стоимость доставки до города рассчитали. А ещё в интернете нашел людей, кто оттуда по 10-20 дисков заказывает)

В общем завтра попробую.

Поделиться сообщением

KRIZZ Мне тоже рассчитали доставку в рф, 3 фунта. Попробуй, закажи, может получится. Просто странно, что в правилах они пишут про невозможность отправки заказов стоимостью выше сотки. У меня в любом случае предзаказ на коллекционку уже давно оформлен на другом сайте, так что про Game UK особо не думаю) Удачи тебе!

Поделиться сообщением

38 минут назад, Mountain View сказал:

tSWb2Gh.png

Решайте сами, верить написанному или нет.

"The optimization of this location is bad as hell, fps drops to numbers like 38"

Неужели будет 1080/60фпс :57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

Поделиться сообщением

6 часов назад, KRIZZ сказал:

"The optimization of this location is bad as hell, fps drops to numbers like 38"

Неужели будет 1080/60фпс :57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

Ну демка на выставке работала в 60 кадрах, запускалась как я понял на ХуанХ, но это не точно.

Поделиться сообщением

> Miyazaki is directing the game, overseeing all the art and game design

> Miyazaki as well as the art and development teams have a refreshing feeling working on the game

Изменено пользователем Mountain View
fixed

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Soundtrack Sneak Peek [Spoilers]

Audio ripped from the loading screen during the Dengeki PS Live # 012

Playlist:

- Corrupted Monk - First Phase: 0:00 - 1:36

- Battle Theme: 1:36 - 2:49

- Exploration Theme: 2:49 - 3:36

Поделиться сообщением

Цитата

Yesterday, there was another Sekiro game event in Beijing, which would be the product launch of the game in Asia, organized by the local publisher of this game, GAME CUBE. Miyazaki made a brief speech while Kitao was playing the same Gamescom/TGS demo in front of the audience. Two gaming sites, Gamersky and G-Core, had interviewed Miyazaki and uploaded the transcript.

This is a paraphrased translation of both interviews.

What I wrote here is basically words that had been translated twice——from the original Japanese to Chinese transcripts, then to the English version presented here. Inevitably, the limit of my own language skill and the summarical nature of the piece would result in inaccuracies, misinterpretations and unclear points. Feel free to correct me and ask for clarifications.

Links to the original interviews:

https://www.gamersky.com/news/201811/1119037.shtml

https://www.gcores.com/articles/103447

Since some points in these two articles were already covered by previous interviews on English sites, I would just cut those out.

Gamersky Interview:

• The revival mechanic is, perhaps, related to a specific view of life and death. It also allows the player to experience the tension of having one's life on the line.

• Would Sekiro have the equivalent of nasty swamp levels, or areas full of jumpscares and ambushes? Miyazaki said that terrifying the players was not his primary motive; improving gameplay, designing good settings and compelling stories were the real priorities. Making people suffer was just a side effect.

• Only 3 players had successfully beaten the demo boss during TGS. This is considered unsatisfactory; it shows that the tutorial provided is insufficient, not nearly enough for them to understand the various tricks and tools within the limited play time.

• When asked about his opinion on the ideal difficulty of a game, Miyazaki said that it would be like eating a really spicy bowl of curry rice. It burns, it stings, and you feel like you can't keep on eating anymore, but at the same time, it feels oddly exhilarating. Overall, you'd still consider it a delicious meal.

• Would he play the game after the game is released? The answer is "No". Of course, during the development process, Miyazaki would repeatedly play through the game in order to improve the experiences. However, once the game is released, and he discovers more mistakes and flaws during the playthrough, he can no longer make huge changes to fix said problems. And that'll just bring unnecessary negativity.

Interesting trivias:

• Miyazaki had visited Taiwan once, but this is the first time he came to mainland China. He expressed an interest in Chinese history, mythology and folklores, and wished to learn more about those subjects if he had the chance.

• Yes, Miyazaki has read many lore analysis by players, and he loves it. He believes that, from the moment the game was published, its story is no longer his own, and belongs to every player that participated in this experience. The fragmented storytelling aims to encourage the players to form a story of their own through exploration, instead of passively accepting a world with each elements set in stone.

• In fact, there are some story elements that he didn't really have a clear understanding of; it just feels vaguely interesting. Reading people's lore analysis often results in an epiphany, in which he would think, "Oh, so that's what I wanted to express?" or "I'm actually that kind of person?" Connecting with so many individuals, and rediscover himself through creative work is a great experience, indeed.

• Miyazaki encourages everyone to continue sharing their interpretation of the lore, whether it is through essays, lore videos or other available mediums. Even though he can't really comment on the validity of your theories, he'd still be reading them——and thoroughly enjoying the process!

• When asked about his preference for fictional works, Miyazaki first stated that he doesn't have a specific preference; there are tons of mangas in his office, and he'll intentionally read books that are difficult to understand. In short, as long as it is enjoyable and imaginative, he'd seek it out.

• He did mention a specific work and an author——Devilman, and Fujiko F. Fujio (pen name used by one of Doraemon's duo creators). Devilman is something he reads to relax when he's tired or in a bad mood.

• When the interviewer commented on the disparity of tone between these two works, he replied that Fujiko F. Fujio's manga had some pretty dark elements and ideas, too, but that might just be his own opinion.

• This is not from the transcript of either interviews. However, when Kitao played the demo, Miyazaki did stand at the side and explain the mechanics. A player at this event took some notes. Here's the post: https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=15522507&rand=664

• Most of the speech is what we already knew from other interviews, summarized. However, when the giant white snake appeared, Miyazaki referred to the snake as a "valley god/guardian spirit of the ravine". A kami, perhaps?

Gameplay:

• Soulsborne games are known for their difficulty. The interviewer stated that Sekiro certainly felt more difficult; he only managed to defeat the demo boss during this event after spending a long time practicing in the TGS booth. Is this intentional, or a natural development?

• Miyazaki said that, compared to previous works, there was no intentional increase or decrease in difficulty when it came to Sekiro. However, the dimension and mindset of gameplay have changed significantly, in order to give players more choices.

• It may seem difficult, but once the players are familiar with the different approaches and tool uses, the game will provide a new sense of excitement. With proper resource management and a suitable strategy, victory can be achieved.

World and Story:

• Miyazaki had already said in an interview about why the game was set in Warring State era. He elaborated more by saying that, the start of an era always brought a feeling of liveliness and rebirth, while the end of an era could often feel like an impending apocalypse. Many of the most powerful figures and factions in the Warring State era had inevitably fallen into decline and destruction, which is what makes them so memorable. The beauty of decay is something he is always obsessed with.

• When it comes to the emotional aspects of stories, previous Soulsborne games mostly focused on grimness and quiet solemnity. Will a story about revenge have more emotional intensity? Yes, indeed——a set protagonist has his own stories and desires, after all. They did create a story that is different from their previous narratives, and hopefully, people would like it.

• Life and Death, Dream and Reality, Light and Dark......The cycle of death and rebirth is a prevalent theme in Soulsborne games. Will Sekiro share the same thematic element?

• Following this question is a long answer, one that the Chinese translators described as "excellent and really insightful, but a bit difficult to understand". I would attempt to do a full translation, which is probably way out of my league, but.......I tried.

• "Every game developer has injected a bit of their favorite ideas and personal obsessions into the game, and I'm no exception. The concept of reincarnations and cycles of life has existed since ancient times, especially in the East. I did not intentionally use this as symbolism; it is just a natural development of thematic elements."

• "I would describe it as 'continuation'. Like what you said about Life and Death, Dream and reality, it seems like decline, destruction and nonexistence is inevitable, but at the same time, it marks a new beginning. It is the Alpha to Omega."

• "If a player died in game, their bloodstains became clues to other challengers. In a sense, their death is not in vain. This is the world I wish to create, where everything is interconnected and also a continuation of each other."

• "Yes, it is a cycle, but one that continuously move forward. If death is truly the end-all-be-all of things, it would be really depressing, and, depending on your point of view, a bit too 'easy'. It would be irresponsible to make death the ultimate solution. As a game developer, I believe that the lack of connections and sense of responsibilities will negatively affect one's gaming experiences. Each death and failure should have meanings, one that the players can strongly feel; the process of the game should not be simple repetitions, but a continuous cycle of learning and progress.

• Does the story start out fragmented and incomplete? Or, do they have a complete story in mind, and just break it into pieces during the writing process? The answer, well......might be a little bit of both.

• Miyazaki admitted that, without a full storyline, it was difficult to make an entire game out of it. However, during the development process, he does not like to come up with every single detail about the world at once. Instead, he prefers to engage in a spiral of creative work and imagination, adding details and ideas and figuring out things as the process goes on.

• Yes, the story was born in vagueness and uncertainty, which also provided lots of possibilities. The goal is to establish a general frame that the players can make sense of, but the details are unclear; it is up to the players to speculate and complete the story for themselves.

• In summary: All the stories and lore of these games started out as rough concepts and undefined ideas, but, when the final products were released, there was already a complete framework and general outline in mind.

• Yes, the above applied to Sekiro too. Whereas in previous games, they focus on exploring an entire world through fragmented narration, this time, they try to focus on the characters and let the players experience the story together with them. That's why it will be easier to understand, at least initially.

• He then mentioned that he would just be writing the outline of the story, while leaving the specific scripts to members of the dev team. But I assume most viewers already knew that?

End:

• When the interviewer asked Miyazaki to say a few words to the Chinese players. He said:

• "This is the first time I met players from mainland China, face to face. I don't really care about nationality; Japan, U.S.A, Europe, China, people who love games often share something that can cross those boundaries. I simply hope that more players could experience our games, even if only some people will take a liking to them. Honestly, I'd be happy with seven or eight dedicated fans. (Laugh)"

And that marked the end of the G-Core interview. I'm tired, and also running out of time, so, unfortunately, I have left out a section of the interview that is about Miyazaki's role as company president, game designer and how he balanced these two roles. If you want to read it, I may translate it later, but.......not now.

Here's a picture of the paper lanterns they gave out at this event. Have a nice day.

pC4NwEH.png

Поделиться сообщением

8 часов назад, Mountain View сказал:

8 часов назад, KRIZZ сказал:

Криповато :cat-117:

witcher3_2015_12_14_12_31_48_641.jpg.935561ab75f0bb79736c48aecbb3fe18.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Верю и жду!

Миядзаки красавец)

Жаль конечно, что не продолжение Тенчу, но дух серии живет в Секиро и это радует

Поделиться сообщением

1 час назад, zhenia13 сказал:

Mountain View где новости по игре? Напиши там с Миядзаки, может расскажет чего. Задолбался ждать инфы

В марте.

Поделиться сообщением

3 часа назад, zhenia13 сказал:

Mountain View где новости по игре? Напиши там с Миядзаки, может расскажет чего. Задолбался ждать инфы

Самая главная новость - Sekiro это GOTY 2019. Ну шо тебе еще надо?)

Да вон выше кучу инфы на инглише кидал, думал даже перевести, но чот влом. 

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу