Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Перейти к содержанию

Уважаемые посетители! Если у вас возникают проблемы с входом, регистрацией или сменой пароля, обращайтесь в эту тему (там можно писать без регистрации) с указанием где возникла проблема - на сайте или форуме.

JIe0H

Resident Evil 3 Remake

ОЦЕНОЧКИ  

105 проголосовавших

Рекомендуемые сообщения

2 минуты назад, Mountain View сказал:

Вчера уже что-то постили, кстати.

Я просто помню с демки РЕ2 вытягивали весь список локаций, которые были в игре. Это такой пример.)

Поделиться сообщением

vPlGnOT.png

Нет, вы это видели? Модер модера модернул :57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:  :QaAIgbl:

Оставлю для истории  :57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, delphin сказал:

Опять же притянуто сильно за уши в стиле «раньше трава была зеленее» и тд, я же говорю дай мне чистые аргументы, а не критику в сторону «осовременивая» игры - ибо тупо делать ремейк без современных элементов, он мало кому зайдёт и не будет таким классным как в те времена, да и для этого есть ремастеры. 

Я сформулирую максимально кратко - из-за ЧАСТИЧНО (но достаточно серьёзно) запоротой системы сценариев, ремейк двойки никогда не заменит собой оригинал. При этом он не перестаёт быть отличной игрой. Ремейк первого резика, к примеру, делает оригинал абсолютно ненужным за счёт улучшения абсолютно всего, что в нём было, бережно сохраняя при этом те же самые ощущения от процесса.

Поделиться сообщением

9 минут назад, delphin сказал:

Опять же притянуто сильно за уши в стиле «раньше трава была зеленее» и тд, я же говорю дай мне чистые аргументы, а не критику в сторону «осовременивая» игры - ибо тупо делать ремейк без современных элементов, он мало кому зайдёт и не будет таким классным как в те времена, да и для этого есть ремастеры. 

вырезали массу, оставили пол игры, раньше прохождение за Леона и за Клэр было цельной игрой, теперь оставили только одно прохождение цельным, за одного персонажа, алё

Поделиться сообщением

JasonWU я же сам себе, ну ппц :57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4: отак от делай людям добро 

вспомнил что на оф сайте 2-ки куча клёвой статистики, жаль что на демку ре3 не завели ещё такой

Парни, мне малость надоело напоминать что это не тема ре0\1\2\4\5\6\7\подставь название. За дальнейший развод бессмысленного оффтопа по другим частям буду без предупреждений награждать 

Поделиться сообщением

1 минуту назад, SVTR сказал:

Я просто помню с демки РЕ2 вытягивали весь список локаций, которые были в игре. Это такой пример.)

Я понял) По мелочи только всякое видел, кидали. Типа вот этого:

RE3 Demo Models

https://imgur.com/a/9IGMnps

Или вот еще, Даск Голем на эре кидал (про локации ничего нет в демке):

Спойлер

Now a much more interesting thing.

Difficulties & New Game+:
-There is four difficulties in the game, "Assist Mode", "Normal Mode", "Hard Mode", "Super Hard Mode".
-Assist Mode gives the player auto-regenerating health when in critical state, auto-aim turned on, a free assault rifle to use, enemy attacks do less damage, and gunpowder usage gives more ammo.
-Normal mode is the "recommended" difficulty for most players.
-Hard Mode is for series veterans, says it makes the enemy AI more aggressive and intelligent, they deliver more damage, and supplies is more scarce.
-Super Hard Mode is unlockable, and it says the enemy AI is even more aggressive and there's even less supplies, AS WELL Enemy and Item placement is remixed on this difficulty.
-New Game+ is mentioned multiple times on the Menu UI stuff. Apparently when you beat the game once on any difficulty, you unlock New Game+. New Game+ is given the description that changes several parts of the game and changes the ending, though unclear the exact details of this.

Unlockables:
-Jill's S.T.A.R.S. costume is mentioned multiple times as an unlockable reward.
-There may be one additional costume for Jill outside of her Default, RE3 pre-order and S.T.A.R.S. costume, but it's unclear. It looks like Carlos has two costumes and Jill has four, though.
-This is unclear, but there also may be accessories you can unlock. There's "Costume Rewards", and only one of them is named in the files, which is a "Hip Pouch".
-There is an "Item Box Reward" unlock, though not clarified what it is. Probably a weapon you unlock that gets left in your item box.
-Concept Art and a Character Model viewer unlocks confirmed.

Locations:
Now once again, Capcom actually scrubbed the data from the game on Weapons, Enemies, Locations. BUT they weren't able to entirely scrub the location list, and frankly you get a pretty thorough list of all the locations in the game if you dig through things.
So, if you're curious of the general layout of the game, it should go something like this:

-Apartment and Early Streets.

Before I post the next thing, know there is very solid references in the files to the apartment and the early parts of the game. It's not going to be listed below, but they don't get maps which is why they're not listed below I think. Any location without a map isn't on the list below.

My main take away is there's five bigger buildings that get special maps in the Downtown (one of them for certain is the News Building), it seems the subway train crashes in the tunnels and before the Clock Tower you go through some subway tunnels from the crash site, the Clock Tower gets only one map (that doesn't mean it is small specifically, the whole of Downtown only gets one map for example, but it's notable), and speaking of which the Clock Tower and the Park are confirmed to be in the game. The area after the Park seems to get a map, the "Disused Plant", which I assume is where Nemesis attacked you on the bridge in the original game (and probably got expanded too).The Hospital is pretty big, but even bigger is the "Laboratory", which I assume is Dead Factory.

I suspect for many this will be the biggest part of the spoilers at the moment, but it is interesting.

Characters:
Now this part is a bit interesting. There's a list of character models used in the game, some of them have been scrubbed out, but others and even some interesting ones have not been. The list looks like this (in order):

Carlos Oliveira
Claire Redfield
Jill Valentine
Nicholai Ginovaef
Mikhail Victor
[Redacted Scrubbed Character]
Brad Vickers
Tyrell Patrick
Murphy Seeker
Dario Rosso
Amy Lee
Nathaniel Byrd
Marvin Branagh
Brian Irons
Ben Bertolucci
Robert Kendo

And that appears to be the characters in the game, along with unnamed NPC type characters that just run around I suppose. There's a few surprises in that list, and I have no idea who the two scrubbed characters are, but it's definitely interesting. I also have no idea who Amy Lee or Nathaniel Byrd is.

=====

And that's most of what we have right now. Capcom did a pretty good job data scrubbing some of the more sought after tidbits from the demo, but there's still interesting stuff in there. And again, Fluffy's video has more than I posted here, included textures of various posters and the Results Screen in the game.

I thought it might be a good idea to get this topic rolling, so let the spoiler talk commence.

Bonus:

AhBOxqk.png

Поделиться сообщением

40 минут назад, JIe0H сказал:

я тут пытаюсь до 200-т страниц добить

А зочем?

Поделиться сообщением

Ku6opr 

2 минуты назад, Ku6opr сказал:

А зочем?

Я понимаю что в нём не будет души, но я обещал

Спойлер

c7NhqYJy.png?download=1

Поделиться сообщением

JIe0H Train Remake :laugh: 

Ага, а потом сделаешь Train 0, Train 2, Train 3, Train 4, etc  :57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

Меня тож закинь) Спасиб.

Поделиться сообщением

26 минут назад, Mountain View сказал:

Нет, вы это видели? Модер модера модернул 

STAAAAAAARS

Поделиться сообщением

29 минут назад, Happyface сказал:

Ремейк первого резика, к примеру, делает оригинал абсолютно ненужным

СЛЫШ

Я

ЩАЗ

КАГ...

Поделиться сообщением

26 минут назад, Mountain View сказал:

Я понял) По мелочи только всякое видел, кидали. Типа вот этого:

RE3 Demo Models

https://imgur.com/a/9IGMnps

Или вот еще, Даск Голем на эре кидал (про локации ничего нет в демке):

SPOILERS (Показать контент)

Now a much more interesting thing.

Difficulties & New Game+:
-There is four difficulties in the game, "Assist Mode", "Normal Mode", "Hard Mode", "Super Hard Mode".
-Assist Mode gives the player auto-regenerating health when in critical state, auto-aim turned on, a free assault rifle to use, enemy attacks do less damage, and gunpowder usage gives more ammo.
-Normal mode is the "recommended" difficulty for most players.
-Hard Mode is for series veterans, says it makes the enemy AI more aggressive and intelligent, they deliver more damage, and supplies is more scarce.
-Super Hard Mode is unlockable, and it says the enemy AI is even more aggressive and there's even less supplies, AS WELL Enemy and Item placement is remixed on this difficulty.
-New Game+ is mentioned multiple times on the Menu UI stuff. Apparently when you beat the game once on any difficulty, you unlock New Game+. New Game+ is given the description that changes several parts of the game and changes the ending, though unclear the exact details of this.

Unlockables:
-Jill's S.T.A.R.S. costume is mentioned multiple times as an unlockable reward.
-There may be one additional costume for Jill outside of her Default, RE3 pre-order and S.T.A.R.S. costume, but it's unclear. It looks like Carlos has two costumes and Jill has four, though.
-This is unclear, but there also may be accessories you can unlock. There's "Costume Rewards", and only one of them is named in the files, which is a "Hip Pouch".
-There is an "Item Box Reward" unlock, though not clarified what it is. Probably a weapon you unlock that gets left in your item box.
-Concept Art and a Character Model viewer unlocks confirmed.

Locations:
Now once again, Capcom actually scrubbed the data from the game on Weapons, Enemies, Locations. BUT they weren't able to entirely scrub the location list, and frankly you get a pretty thorough list of all the locations in the game if you dig through things.
So, if you're curious of the general layout of the game, it should go something like this:

-Apartment and Early Streets.

Before I post the next thing, know there is very solid references in the files to the apartment and the early parts of the game. It's not going to be listed below, but they don't get maps which is why they're not listed below I think. Any location without a map isn't on the list below.

My main take away is there's five bigger buildings that get special maps in the Downtown (one of them for certain is the News Building), it seems the subway train crashes in the tunnels and before the Clock Tower you go through some subway tunnels from the crash site, the Clock Tower gets only one map (that doesn't mean it is small specifically, the whole of Downtown only gets one map for example, but it's notable), and speaking of which the Clock Tower and the Park are confirmed to be in the game. The area after the Park seems to get a map, the "Disused Plant", which I assume is where Nemesis attacked you on the bridge in the original game (and probably got expanded too).The Hospital is pretty big, but even bigger is the "Laboratory", which I assume is Dead Factory.

I suspect for many this will be the biggest part of the spoilers at the moment, but it is interesting.

Characters:
Now this part is a bit interesting. There's a list of character models used in the game, some of them have been scrubbed out, but others and even some interesting ones have not been. The list looks like this (in order):

Carlos Oliveira
Claire Redfield
Jill Valentine
Nicholai Ginovaef
Mikhail Victor
Brad Vickers
Tyrell Patrick
Murphy Seeker
Dario Rosso
Amy Lee
Nathaniel Byrd
Marvin Branagh
Brian Irons
Ben Bertolucci
Robert Kendo

And that appears to be the characters in the game, along with unnamed NPC type characters that just run around I suppose. There's a few surprises in that list, and I have no idea who the two scrubbed characters are, but it's definitely interesting. I also have no idea who Amy Lee or Nathaniel Byrd is.

=====

And that's most of what we have right now. Capcom did a pretty good job data scrubbing some of the more sought after tidbits from the demo, but there's still interesting stuff in there. And again, Fluffy's video has more than I posted here, included textures of various posters and the Results Screen in the game.

I thought it might be a good idea to get this topic rolling, so let the spoiler talk commence.

Bonus:

AhBOxqk.png

про последнюю сложность :57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:не хватало в ре2р

Поделиться сообщением

Две последние сложности это прям каеф :57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

Поделиться сообщением

6 минут назад, citizen x сказал:

про последнюю сложность :57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:не хватало в ре2р

4 минуты назад, JIe0H сказал:

Две последние сложности это прям каеф :57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

Я уже прям предвкушаю, как меня там будут рвать на части :cat-123:

Поделиться сообщением

JIe0H оооо, брат, и меня в вагончик со всеми посади плис :57a8bd5a43147_FROG2::cat-108:

Поделиться сообщением

16 часов назад, Ku6opr сказал:

А у меня еще и ржач,

Еще он разучился бегать, тупит и не может обойти стол) плохо когда разработчики скачивают мод и продают его. 

Поделиться сообщением

35 минут назад, Mountain View сказал:

Я уже прям предвкушаю, как меня там будут рвать на части :cat-123:

И ещё как))) :frog40:

Поделиться сообщением

Доджи с немезусом очень легко работают, к слову. С зомби не всегда очевидны тайминги, а вот от чудища укатываться совсем не сложно. А учитывая контр-атаку с ножом, например, его при должной сноровке можно будет без особого труда закалывать каждую битву (если ему мувсет не расширят какими-нибудь ваншотающими трюками) 

Поделиться сообщением

Согласен с автором видоса. Я сразу говорил: увороты - это пошло. И да, мне тоже неспокойно на душе. Точно такие же мысли у меня возникали пару недель назад, но я гнал их прочь. Теперь вижу, что не одинок в своих опасениях. Капком медленно  но верно снова движутся в направлении шестёрки. Тревожно мне...

Поделиться сообщением

7 минут назад, Ku6opr сказал:

Я сразу говорил: увороты - это пошло.

этож с оригинала взяли, вам олдфагам на радость

:57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу