Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Перейти к содержанию

Уважаемые посетители! Если у вас возникают проблемы с входом, регистрацией или сменой пароля, обращайтесь в эту тему (там можно писать без регистрации) с указанием где возникла проблема - на сайте или форуме.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

@Martins Dad да мне и тут хорошо.

А там у вас Праффи задавит авторитетом =((

Моррке передайте - пущай чаще выползает на открытый форум, а то я уже соскучился по его неподражаемому чувству юмора и несравненным метафорам :troll_face_26:

Поделиться сообщением

Понеслась:

yiCVr9o.jpg

+

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/13/pes-2017-review-fifa-killer-6125630/ . Score: 9/10

http://sagamer.co.za/playstation/review-pes-2017-ps4 9.1/10

Telegram GamaG Manual Group - 9/10

http://www.shopto.net/news/52334/PES-2017-Review

"PES 2017 is one of the finest football games I’ve ever played."

Показать контент  

giphy.gif

Hide  

Поделиться сообщением

JasonWU

может ты в курсе,если на ПС4 разлочка завтра в 23.00 по москве,

то в стиме может тоже примерно такие сроки ,нигде не могу найти инфу?

Поделиться сообщением

судьи могут подгадить серьезно , играли пвп : жиру распластался во вратарской , вратарь об него спотыкнулся и пропустил гол с моего корявого не сильного удара :troll_face_10::trollface-new:

Поделиться сообщением

The tempo in PES is very slow. It’s methodical, probing, and it makes matches feel genuinely analogous to their real life counterparts, because the way two matches play out is never exactly the same. While the general speed of PES may be slow, it doesn’t mean every game and team is. The slow tempo allows for different systems and tactics to actually be effective and noticeable. If you decide to play in a counterattacking system with electrifying forwards then the explosive nature of the team stands out against your opponents who may be playing with a more passing game. A team which is playing with high intensity pressing feels different to a team that is sitting deep and hitting the ball long. It means that in PES, different formation and tactics are more than just an aesthetic and actually make a difference, just like they did in my Everton’s first win of the season.

Just as teams feel different to one another, the actual footballers do as well, thanks to my favourite new PES feature: Player ID. The system takes real life attributes of footballers and puts the same traits into their virtual selves, meaning they act, play and control just as you think they would on an actual football pitch. My favourite example of this is how Jerome Boateng can ping a ball with a pin point accuracy over 60 yards. His movement as he goes to kick the ball and the way it cuts through the air is exactly how it looks in real life and it makes PES come alive. Tough yet gracious centre midfielders like Moussa Dembele, Renato Sanches, Luka Modric and Kevin de Bruyne all glide across the pitch effortlessly with the ball at their feet, and always feel in complete control of the ball no matter what they’re doing with it. Lionel Messi, Arjen Robben, Xherdan Shaqiri, David Silva, Leroy Sane, Paulo Dybala, all players that just feel great with the ball at their feet but all of whom are unique and have strengths and weaknesses that are easy to discover.

One thing I really do like about PES 2017 is how moments of skill are much more based on player movement and momentum rather than flicking the analog stick. Of course, that is still an option, but I’ve found that they’re harder to pull off and can often slow down attacks. When you manage to bamboozle defenders with a quick flick of the legs it always looks lovely, but how you move a player is a far more effective way to beat defenders. Quick turns and little feints can earn your player space to then pick out a pass or shoot on goal. For me it gives PES a lot more depth, as beating players takes a lot more skill than just flicking the right stick in a memorised direction; it’s contextual and unique to which ever situation the player may be in.

Поделиться сообщением

хобби консолас звиздец недостатки нашли ) играя в предрелизный билд

Поделиться сообщением

@Basten  го поржать 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/13/pes-2017-review-in-progress

Как же хорошо! 

Барса громит Селтик с неприличным счетем, а на обложке пса они!

Надеюсь повлияет на продажи (+ пресса фапает) 

Поделиться сообщением

Что значит нот финал?

Какой-то непрофессионализм... Уже не в первый раз вижу подобное...

Поделиться сообщением

Только что, JasonWU сказал:

Что значит нот финал?

Какой-то непрофессионализм... Уже не в первый раз вижу подобное...

ну типо онлайн не оценили еще

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу