Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Перейти к содержанию

Уважаемые посетители! Если у вас возникают проблемы с входом, регистрацией или сменой пароля, обращайтесь в эту тему (там можно писать без регистрации) с указанием где возникла проблема - на сайте или форуме.

Robi810

Final Fantasy XIV

Рекомендуемые сообщения

mOuP1uv.jpg

Платформа: PC/Mac/PS4/PS5 (PS3 поддержка прекращена 16 июня 2017 года)

Жанр: MMOJRPG

Издатель: Square Enix 

Разработчик: Square Enix

Директор: Naoki Yoshida

Продюсер: Naoki Yoshida

Композитор: Masayoshi SokenNobuo Uematsu

Главный художник и разработчик персонажей: Akihiko Yoshida

Сценарист: Kazutoyo Maehiro, Natsuko Ishikawa 

Ведущий программист: Hideyuki Kasuga

Ведущий разработчик боевой системы: Akihiko Matsui

Дата релиза: PC (v.1,0): 30 сентября 2010 года.

PC/PS3 (ARR): 27 августа 2013 года.

PS4: 14 апреля 2014 года.

PS5: 25 мая 2021 года.

Xbox Series X|S 2024 год

macOS: 23 июня 2015 года.

Официальный сайт: http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com

Спойлер

Спойлер

BlnLLeX.png

Русификатор квестов и диалогов ( только PC и немного кривой, но все таки. Если кому ну очень хочется)

Русификатор игры, пока еще в работе, но начальные квесты уже переведены включая интерфейс и т.д. (PC)

Информация по Triple Triad

Самая полная датабаза всех вещей которые есть в игре

Сайт помощник, где можно узнать инфу о луте в подземельях, тактиках и прочем

Калькулятор для покраски вашего чокобо

Cactpot Solver

Подбор сетов для джобов

Список предметов для дома с наглядными скринами

Сеты для гламура

Гайд по покупке дома

Изменено пользователем Robi810

Поделиться сообщением

Хех, думал с появлением кроссплея, на е3 заанонсят хуан версию 14й. А там только PSO2 выдали. 

Поделиться сообщением

Вопрос..Нужно ли карту свою привязывать на аккаунте в сторе скваречнике?
Пришло письмо, что типа не смогла пройти оплата в течении нескольких дней и просят обновить данные оплаты.:57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

Поделиться сообщением

Alekzan чет такое было припоминаю. Вопрос зачем тебе карту в могстейшн привязывать, плати через ру стим 250р в месяц на автопродлении, этож не 12$ как у них.

Поделиться сообщением

Alekzan  ТАК У МЕНЯ ТОЖЕ!Купи гребаны арр в стиме скок он там ща стоит 10дораров может каких я не помню, не пожалей денег один раз, и плати на моге через стим, грабь его - он это заслужил. Да играй себе спокойно на пс4. Ну понел, не?

пс. главное убедись чтоб регион русек был!

Изменено пользователем Neojin

Поделиться сообщением

Neojin А миник с серьгой они удалять после того, как я отменю предзаказ и бабки не будут из-за этого снимать?
Я без понятия как сквари работают, но меня это херня беспокоит уже.

Отбой..Письмо от СЕ наконец-то пришло. Ничего не будет взиматься. Я хренею. Я был наслышан об их магазине и поддержке, что они через жопу работают, но надеялся, что пройдет мимо меня все херня. Тьфу:57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

Изменено пользователем Alekzan

Поделиться сообщением

Alekzan я ничего не понял из твоего поста... Какой предзаказ чего именно и зачем ты его отменяешь? Давай еще раз сначала и конкретнее что ты хочешь сделать. Ты играешь на писи4, правильно?И хочешь оплатить подпиську или другое что купить в моге? Жду.

Поделиться сообщением

Neojin Все уже нормально. Я отменил предзаказ еще ночью, но только сейчас пришло письмо от тех.поддержки. Будут брать в другом месте. Нафиг их магазин. С могом проблем у меня никогда не было. А вот с их магазином, вот такой бред произошел. Но уже все решилось, так что все равно спасибо за ответ.
И играю я на ПК. Пока что. Может со временем привяжу к своей пс4, но не сейчас точно.

Поделиться сообщением

Q: Please tell us more about the concept behind the Eden raid
Yoshida: The story will be tied to the MSQ to some degree, so in that sense, it is close to what “The Binding Coil of Bahamut” was. You have to clear the main scenario first to be able to challenge the Eden raid content, but it will go into the unfolding of the story for the First, so there is a stronger relation between the MSQ and the Eden raid. We do have two difficulties again, so we thought we might tie it closer to the main story this time.

Q: So players can dive deeper into the story of “Shadowbringers” if they play the Eden raid?
Yoshida: Yes, its a lot about the essence of “FF”

Q: Mr. Nomura (Nomura Tetsuya, character and boss designs for Eden) is part of it as well

Yoshida: So far, “Extremes” or “Ultimates” were depending on the fantasy/imagination of the “Wandering Minstrel”, but in Eden we have a scenario where the imagination of the WoL will be tested as well, please look forward to that.

Q: So not the Wandering Minstrel but the WoL themselves ….?
Yoshida: There might be a fight with the fantasy/imagination of the WoL. By the way, we changed the loot system for this raid, including the normal modes. We have so many different jobs now, so we have a “weapon coffer system” in savage raids for almost all floors.

Q: Oh!

Yoshida: There will be loot coffers that drop accessories for the class you used them on

Q: So there wont be any more accessory drops from the boss itself?

Yoshida: We left a weapon drop on the 4th floor, if we removed that, there might be the feeling of getting less loot which we wanted to avoid. If you are lucky and get a weapon coffer, you can still get 2 weapons in 1 week. For the other floors, one of the jobs in the party will always get an item.

Q: Thank you for that

Yoshida: We changed normal mode as well. So far, the shafts you needed to trade in for a chest piece only dropped on the 4th floor, so you had to repeat the fight until you won a roll. That doesn’t suit the current time, so lower floors can drop those shafts from now on as well. You can more easily obtain the piece that you wanted now. There are a lot more changes that we made, but there are too many to discuss them all. I hope you will like changes when you get to play and see for yourself.

Q: The 4th floor of a savage raid in “Stormblood” had a first and second phase (door fights like Exdeath leading into Neo-Exdeath). How will this be in the next raid?

Yoshida: We changed the system a bit. During 4.X we had first and second phases, but this will be different this time. I think it will be faster if you see for yourself than me explaining. There will be players who prefer having two phases, so please give us feedback after the next raid tier. We liked having two phases, but that made the fights really long which became a problem. Clearing a fight that takes up to 20 minutes with both phases combined each week was probably very tiring… If everything went smooth it was okay, but sometimes you got stuck on the first phase….

Q: Yea that happened *haha*

Yoshida: Sometimes you cleared floors 1-3 on one day, but then got stuck on the first phase of the 4th floor and had to start over the next day starting with the first phase again. We think changing this will give a fresh feeling when playing. Its something new this time, so I would be happy if you can give us feedback on that.

Q: Let me dive further into the things I am curious about. When will the next “Ultimate” be released?

Yoshida: The first “Ultimate” will be released in patch 5.1. We are already in development.

Q: “UCoB” and “UWU” felt slightly different in terms of difficulty, how is it looking for the next one?

Yoshida: We aren’t there yet, so I can’t say

Q: What are you aiming for….?

Yoshida: I think it will be closer to “UCoB”

Q: So rather than solving complex mechanics, it will be mechanics that are more difficult to execute?

Yoshida: Tracing and copying for clearing might be difficult

Q: That means?

Yoshida: If you take “Alphascape Savage V4 (O12s)” as an example, after getting passed “Archive All” mechanics were looping and repeating. Especially from raiders from overseas the feedback was “Oh well, its just repeating…” and they felt rather bored. We want to avoid this, so for “Savage” and most likely for the next “Ultimate” as well, we try to keep repeating mechanics to a minimum and have waves of mechanics hitting the player.

Q: Will that change fight duration?

Yoshida: I can’t say much about duration until we go into the adjusting stage. We do have a rough estimation of the fight time when we start creating fights of course, but these tend to extend further and further the more we go into detailed adjustments. Transitions and mechanics usually take more time than we originally expected and if DPS checks for example are harder than we planned, adjusting those will make the fight longer as well. In the final stage of adjusting, we push to shorten durations again, but I can’t say anything about how it will turn out for the next “Ultimate” at this point. Anyway, my impressions so far are that it is closer to what “UCoB” felt like in terms of difficulty.

Q: If tracing is more difficult, does that mean there will be more random elements?

Yoshida: I think we will put in some random elements as well

パッチ5.1で青魔道士のレベル上限を開放

Removing level cap of Blue Mage in 5.1

Q: Since you are introducing two new races, will there be a chance of obtaining a free fantasia?

Yoshida: Not this time, I don’t think the collectors edition has one either.

Q: Can we chose existing hair styles for Viera or Hrothgar?

Yoshida: We developed Hrothgar to be a “human beast”, so face patterns and hair styles are linked. I told the staff “You don’t need to implement common hair styles” and thats why we have our current design of the Hrothgar. We will be introducing more hair styles for Hrothgar, but those will be to strengthen the image or the roll playing of a “beast” so those will be only for Hrothgar. Please look at it as a race that is different from the existing ones from the base concept.

Q: That means there will be new face patterns as well…?

Yoshida: “We probably have to do that” so we are prepared, but I told our team that we will release 5.0 first so that will come at some time in the future *laugh*

Q: *laugh* So we can expect new patterns at some point after the release of “Shadowbringers”?

Yoshida: Yes. To phrase it differently, we had to make up our minds on that in order to achieve what we wanted to with the Hrothgar

Q: What about the Viera, will they have access to other hair styles?

Yoshida: Viera have a lot of unique hair styles as well. There will be some others you can use and some that you can’t. There will be more available, but it won’t be all.

Поделиться сообщением

Q: Let me ask about Crafters and Gatherers next. New skills, changes for current skills, is there anything you can tell me at this point?

Yoshida: Because of some Byregot skills, you had to level crafters in a specific order so far. We decided to give these skill to all crafters. So from now on, you can start with any crafter of your choosing. Our aim wasn’t to balance the crafters, but to get to a point where you were able to start “Crafting” with any of the crafting classes. There is no big system change for Crafters or Gatherers, but we tried to make them more accessible and fun to play. For example, we have made changes so that you can see how much progress a synthesis skill would give you

Q: The user interface changes?

Yoshida: A lot. You can keep the current interface, or let it show you all the new accessible information. New players probably often got stuck “I have no idea what I am doing!”, but now you can look at the information and have a smoother experience. Its hard to explain but I will be showing it during the live letter this weekend.

Q: The basics of crafting and gathering remain the same?

Yoshida: Yes, for Crafters, using HQ materials will give you a higher starting Quality than so far. It will be even easier to make HQ crafts now, if you use HQ materials. Small QoL changes.

Q: Will there be new crafted gear (for raid)?

Yoshida: Yes

Q: Do we get better materia than VI?

Yoshida: I can’t comment on that *laugh*. When launching “Stormblood” I said “There will be VI materia” so there seem to be discussions about VII now, but I will stay silent on that topic.

Q: Understood *laugh*. Mainstat materia will lose their effect with the release of “Shadowbringers”, will they be replaced by a different item?

Yoshida: No

Q: So you will simply not be able to use them anymore?

Yoshida: They will turn into “Materia that was believed to have some effect” so please just sell them. Players have so much materia that making them exchangeable to different items would create so many different problems and difficulties we would have to keep in mind that we decided against it. I am sorry, but they will just become useless.

Q: How will retainers and market board be handled in the First?

Yoshida: You can access both. Why you can access the Source from the First will be explained during the story. Nonetheless, it shouldn’t be possible to summon a retainer in the First, so there will be a character that solves this problem for you. This will be in the story as well. Until you reach a certain point in the story, you won’t be able to access retainers in the First, but its quite early during the story so you don’t have to worry.

Q: So if I still wanted to access retainers, I would have to leave the First and go back to the Source?

Yoshida: I don’t expect there to be many scenarios where you would want to access a retainer, so you will be fine. Your inventory will most likely not be full and you can access your retainers at a very early stage of the main story, as long as you keep going in the story for a bit, you won’t run into any problems. Oh by the way, we changed the user interface for retainers as well, the order for sorting items or checking where you sent your retainers to will look different.

Q: Can I summon a different retainer while having another one opened or I will i have to let them return first to get to a different retainer as it is right now?

Yoshida: That is not possible the way everything interacts with the servers. In order to handle all the data safe and secure, it is not possible to interchange items between retainers or summon multiple at once. Please look at it as a necessary measure for handling the huge amount of items.

Q: “The Trust system (going into dungeons with NPCs)” was said to be limited to dungeons related to the MSQ, are there plans for expanding this?

Yoshida: We are discussing that right now. It will be depending on the feedback we get from the players as well… but we want to make it available for as much content as possible. I think everyone will see when they try the “Trust system”, that it is really well made. If we make it available for the dungeon(s) we introduce in patch 5.1, we will probably have to do it for all dungeons after that as well.

Q: Probably

Yoshida: But if we make it available for old content, there will be voices asking to make it available for every fight in the game. We hope to get feedback for the “Trust system” after you have played “Shadowbringers” to understand better in which direction the player base wants to go with this system. We will decide after that. There is already an estimation of what we would have to do and how much it would cost to expand the “Trust system” so it is not like we aren’t prepared. Anyway, this will be something we decide after getting feedback from the players.

Q: Next is “Blue Mage”, at what point are you planning on removing the level cap?

Yoshida: It is planned for patch 5.1. That of course means there will be more content for “Blue Mage”

Q: There seems to be a lot of content for patch 5.1 including the “Ultimate” we discussed earlier.

Yoshida: There will be new PvP content as well, so there is a lot you can enjoy. I will go into detail on this in a Live Letter after the release of “Shadowbringers”, we are currently developing a lot. I think patch 5.1 will be a rather huge patch

Q: With the release of “Shadowbringers” you are adding the option to save the password for log in on the PS4, is it difficult to introduce this for the PC as well?

Yoshida: Not at all, the reason we are only introducing it for the PS4 is that you are already behind one security layer being the PlayStation Network (PSN). In addition for “FFXIV” you have a Square Enix ID and an account password and the option for the One Time Password. If you are being hacked on the PS4, it is likely the PSN account itself, so the use of the password for logging in to “FFXIV” seemed a bit pointless.

Q: I see

Yoshida: There is the one time password as well, so we thought it would be better to make the log in process easier. You don’t have the PSN on a PC so security would be a lot lower if we introduced the feature on PC as well. “World of Warcraft” seems to have this option, but we are still a bit skeptical. It would lower the security for players on PC a lot so we don’t plan on adding this feature.

Q: Are there plans for future collaborations after the release of “Shadowbringers”?

Yoshida: It’s not like there aren’t any plans, but I can’t tell you anything right now. We aren’t planning crossovers with different titles every season. When a crossover partner is decided, we put a lot of focus on that. I will tell you more when the time is right and do a lot of PR so as many players as possible get a chance to play those events.

Q: Any words to the players?

Yoshida: I was smirking a lot after the event looking at the reactions players had to the “bomb at the end” of the launch trailer. If I am smirking, it means there is gonna be more….(:57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:)

Q: There is more…?

Yoshida: I can say this because there is something that is even greater/more exciting. We have about 2 weeks left until the release of “Shadowbringers” so please stay excited for the main story and the new jobs. It is kind of a festival that occurs every 2 years so please do not be too worried about changes to skills or jobs and i hope everyone can stay hyped on the positive side. We are making things like the launch trailer to have the hype wave after all

Q: You are right

Yoshida: After this, we will be broadcasting the “Letter from the Producer LIVE Part LII “ from here and after I am back in Japan we will have an event for the release of the new “Dad of Light” movie. There will be a lot of these events and they are kind of intended as a count down for the release of “Shadowbringers”. The story will touch on the core of “FFXIV” so please don’t rush and take as much time as you need to play the game and I hope that you will enjoy it.

Credit goes to Miuna Matsui on Cerberus

Поделиться сообщением

Так сказал, будто история Омеги не связана с MSQ.

Единственное исключение как раз Александр.

Поделиться сообщением

Закрыта регистрация на всех серверах дата центра Aether

1capt6xw87531.jpg

ShB ещё не вышел, а уже серваки ломятся.

Спасибо Близзам.

Поделиться сообщением

Blank в игре стало много беженцев из вова и вообще новичков, надеюсь, что они не забросят игру

Поделиться сообщением

Да достаточно глянуть тонны слёзных видосов беженок, чтобы представить масштаб), их будет ещё больше на и после релиза.

Ёши, хитрый еврей, знает чем завлекать! Давно планировал наверное эти изменения разом лупануть в аддоне прям.

P.S: Надеюсь, код вовремя пришлют к раннему доступу. Впрочем, мне походу придётся энивей включать и качать всё заранее и быть морально готовым ждать очереди и что не будет снова квестов, вроде Рубана, когда ждал освобождения инстов(но Ёши обещал что не будет вроде).

Осталось полторы недели, ощущается как горячо будет!:57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

Поделиться сообщением

У меня вчера был просто охренительный тур в Башне. За 2,5 года я впервые увидел вайпы на первых двух боссах, а потом просто они решили закончить рейд:57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:
А вечерком сегодня данж Ала Миго, больше часа делал. Я хоть и не танк-профи, но такой херни никогда не видел. Все три босса - по вайпу на каждый. Дпс никакой был, лекарь тихий ужас. Они даже основы не знают: НЕ СТОЙ С ТАНКОМ НАПРОТИВ БОССА, СДОХНЕШЬ.:57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

dzm1l54vxb531.png

Поделиться сообщением

Лоша оказывается Алексан тоже в танки играет, а я и не знал! Ну быстро говори каким из трех задростки танкавуешь?$ Хорошие танки нынче редкость.

Ужо стыдно будет не уметь танчить в садоубринге, все упростили до некуда.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу