Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Перейти к содержанию

Уважаемые посетители! Если у вас возникают проблемы с входом, регистрацией или сменой пароля, обращайтесь в эту тему (там можно писать без регистрации) с указанием где возникла проблема - на сайте или форуме.

themoderat

HITMAN

Mountain View

Oaqlb34.jpg

HITMAN | HITMAN 2HITMAN 3

Сообщение добавил Mountain View

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Игра выглядит ахрененно!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA_Mx3-ZMGE

Из основного:

Новые виды соревнований, которые постоянно будут обновляться и будут появляться новые

Игроки смогут сами создавать контракты

Некоторые цели вы можете просто упустить, другого шанса убить у вас не будет

Поделиться сообщением

Неполноценная игра все таки, пожалуй я пасс.

Буду наедятся что когда нить выйдет полная версия на диске

Поделиться сообщением

Я так и не понял. Будет сюжет какой-то или будут только отдельные эпизоды не связанные  друг с другом? Как-то пока не очень, презентация может такая плохая. 

Изменено пользователем DrakeN

Поделиться сообщением

The new game is simply called “HITMAN”. We did this because in many ways this is the start of a new journey for Hitman. Don’t think of it as a reboot, though - think of it as a pure Hitman experience and the foundation for future HITMAN games. Agent 47 is the aspirational assassin, he’s at the absolute peak of his power this time around. This is our central promise: a pure assassin fantasy. So we liked the simplicity and the power of calling this game HITMAN. We want him to be powerful and embody the fantasy completely, and he will remain a constant throughout everything we do with the games going forward.

So what is this new game? Well first off HITMAN is still a creative stealth action game, featuring the greatest assassin out there, Agent 47. As an operative of the International Contract Agency, his job is to take out high-profile targets all over the world, supported by his long-time handler Diana Burnwood. Each location in the game is a living sandbox, a place where every NPC has a name and every room matters. We’ve focused on making sure you, the players, have complete freedom of approach over how, where and when you decide to take out your target. Creativity from players is fully expected, you have the power and intelligence of Agent 47 at your fingertips and it is your choice whether to use brute force or orchestrate a genuine masterpiece of assassination.

Locations are more detailed, more populated and much larger than ever before, full of things to experiment with and targets to kill without any checkpoint systems in there. Contracts mode, which we’ll talk more about later in the year, returns and really shines in these big sandboxes. We’ve brought back save games, so you can save your progress anywhere, and we have revamped pretty much every system in our Glacier engine to enable this HITMAN experience. We promised you these things a while back and we’re sticking to them because they are important – and because your feedback is important. In fact, it’s so important we’re taking things a step further.

One of the reasons why we’re calling this a new start for HITMAN is also the idea of releasing a digitally led product. That can mean a lot of different things depending on who you are, but for us it means we’re going to make HITMAN available first via direct download.

We’re embracing what digital can offer a blockbuster game series like HITMAN – it allows us to do things that are both bold and exciting and entirely new to the Hitman experience.

We are building an expanding and evolving world of assassination. The experience will begin on December 8th and we will release new locations, missions and hits over time at regular intervals through 2016, which means we’ll all be able to share in the excitement of a new content drop at the same time. Rather than unboxing a game, playing it and then that’s sort of it, we want to deliver a true community experience - creating an ongoing and evolving game which plays out with a finale that brings the story arc together. Our primary goal is to keep HITMAN players fully engaged, so between bigger drops we will be creating one-off live events and live targets to keep you immersed in the experience.

Imagine a target appearing for every player in the world, for a limited time only… let’s say 48 hours. Where your one shot counts. And when that target is gone, it is gone forever. A shared experience where we imagine the HITMAN community will come together every time a new mission or new location appears. For $60 you’ll get full access to all of this content – everything we release as part of this story.

Another big part of this new approach is that we will develop the game with you, the players, and adjust gameplay and create live content and events based on player activity and feedback - so the game will deepen and evolve as time progresses. The experience begins on December 8th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC and will reach well into 2016.

If you saw HITMAN revealed at the Sony E3 Press Conference, you heard the word “exclusive” a couple of times. We’d just quickly like to run through what that means. PlayStation 4 will be the only console where you can experience the beta and where you can play it first. A PC beta is planned to arrive a week later. The beta is available for pre-orders now. As for the PlayStation 4 exclusive contracts, they are only available to those people who own a PS4 copy of the game.

The journey has just started for us all. We are incredibly excited to share a lot more with you as 2015 unfolds. Tomorrow, on June 16th, we’ll be showing the first gameplay trailer from HITMAN at the Square Enix Press Conference. You probably don’t want to miss that.

We’re very happy to invite you into this world of assassination. It’s a place full of challenges, contracts, hits, targets, opportunities, choices and freedom. We can’t wait to show you more!

https://hitman.com/news/announcing-hitman

- Открытые сэндбокс локации как в старых частях, проработанные нпс и всё лучшее 

- Будут контракты с ограничением на время (к примеру контракт на 48 часов, потом он пропадает)

- Чекпоинтов из Абсолюшена не будет, олдскул сейвы возвращаются

- Новые локации, контракты и челенджи будут выходить на протяжении всего 2016 года

- Какая-то сюжетная арка всё же будет 

Поделиться сообщением

Игра выглядит ахрененно!!

вут? выглядит почему-то даже хуже абсолюшна

геймплей не ясно как далеко ушел от него, новое лицо не нравится вообще

а этот убогий инстинкт-то будет в игре?

Поделиться сообщением

- Новые локации, контракты и челенджи будут выходить на протяжении всего 2016 года

это больше всего и напрягает, хочется нормальную законченную игру 

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='dozensnake' timestamp='1434481354' post='4862380'] вут? выглядит почему-то даже хуже абсолюшна [/quote]

не правда, ну что за бред 

Поделиться сообщением

хз, мб из-за качества видео, но оставило такое впечатление

Поделиться сообщением

[member='dozensnake'], в абсолюшине вырвиглаз была графика из-за фильтров

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='BRAZA' timestamp='1434481184' post='4862376'] - Чекпоинтов из Абсолюшена не будет, олдскул сейвы возвращаются [/quote]

наконец то win.png теперь точно беру, пошел делать предзаказ)

Поделиться сообщением

Категорически не нравиться новый облик 47го, да и в целом вся презентация игры оставила какие-то смешанные чувства

Поделиться сообщением

- Чекпоинтов из Абсолюшена не будет, олдскул сейвы возвращаются

наконец то win.png теперь точно беру, пошел делать предзаказ)

Я уже предзаказал) 

Поделиться сообщением

Впечатления поигравшего.

1) How large are the levels?
Huge - The level we played was a massive, three story building, which had 3 completely different events going on in it at once. I can't say much plot wise (at all), but I can count at least 4 unique 'tiers' of disguises I went through while trying to reach the top of the house.

2) Is the detection system the same as absolution?(If you wear a disguise, you would have to press a button to hide your face)
Not at all. It definitely was more blood money esque. The only hint of Absolution left was that certain guards were classified as 'observant' - sometimes these were random people of the same type as your current disguise, sometimes they were people who would make sense to know the staff a bit more than your average grunt. They were sparsely placed around the map, but provided a challenge in the right places.
For example, one of the targets in the level we played had a bodyguard who would follow him around, and knew everyone on staff. Inherently, getting close to the target was an absolute pain, but in a challenging, fun way.

3) Does it remind you of Blood Money at all ? Does it give the same vibes as Blood money !?
Yes and yes. Playing this game felt, in many ways, like playing a modern Blood Money. Which is all I wanted.
It was frustrating at times, it was deep, at the end of it I felt like I had only just scratched the surface of the possibilities of the map. I felt like I could have replayed it for a 4th or 5th time and still be doing a completely different line of events to get a more satsifying outcome.
By the end of our time with the game I had just started to get to the really satisfying part of a Blood Money level, when you know the board, know the big pieces, and can start to abuse that foreknowledge to do amazing things.

1) Does the accident system seem as good as Blood Money?
Yes. I'm not supposed to make any declarations on how I finished levels, but I did find 'accidents' for both targets, and both were very satisfying, I would compare it to a flawless run on the opera house in Blood Money.

Is the minimap back? 

-Yes. It even shows an indication of where disguises can and cannot go.

Hoping we'll be able to remove that from the options. Hitman games always had a ton of customization for the options so I'm not that bothered by it though.
I am assuming magic pockets are gone, but a conformation would be nice. Also can you tell us anything about how weapons and attachments are received? Is it like Blood Money, money received for completion of a level can go towards weapons and gadgets?
Yes, I carried my sniper rifle in via suitcase, and carefully repacked it to leave. 47 also made attempts to hide weapons when out - for example when approaching a guard from the front, 47 would tuck the handgun behind his back somewhat, meaning I could get closer to guards without alerting them, but not if guards could also see my back.
We were told the upgrades system was still a work in progress during our build.
Is the Map back? Does it have points of interest on it?
Both a minimap and large map were present. They showed POIs where helpful things would happen or be.

Are the maps littered with trash bins like absolution?
There were trash bins, as part of the removal of magic pockets they were to hide weapons in.

If you mess up, is it like Blood Money where everyone comes after you, or more like absolution where it's contained to the area.
So this was actually really neat, when you would mess up, often an area would go into lockdown, where everyone would leave the area for the surroundings, and security would sweep it. After which things would return to normal. You could actually strategically trigger this via fire alarms, which was neat.

Silent Assassin criteria? :D
I don't know. A lot of that and the difficulty is the kind of stuff that wasn't present in our build.

Does HP regenerate?
You know, honestly I do not know, maybe some of my other community members will refresh me. I'm one of those types who, if I take damage I'm rebooting the mission, so it didn't stand out to me.
and I'll share one neat new mechanic in the game

-Guards who find remote mines don't just freak out - they're unsure of what this thing they found is, and what it's doing here. In many cases they would carry the mine somewhere else, offering some neat possibilities.

- Уровни огромные

- Система обнаружения больше похожа на блад мани (вообще в целом игра напоминает блад мани)

- Опять же можно подстраивать несчастные случаи (один из способов был почти такой же крутой как в опере из блад мани)

- Мини карта показывает в каких местах эффективна та или иная одежда (скорее всего это можно отключить)

- Волшебных карманов больше нет. Снайперская винтовка снова в кейсе как в блад мани

Короче видимо нас ждёт блад мани 2, что невероятный вин win.png

Поделиться сообщением

Шикардос, прям как знал что все таки будет что то в стиле блад мани.

В общем предзаказ сделан

Изменено пользователем doggy

Поделиться сообщением

Снайперка в кейсе это очень круто, можно было бесконечно наблюдать как 47й достает ее и методично собирает

Поделиться сообщением

чёт не понял,это будет просто набор миссий с куча вариантов прохождения?а сюжетка?

Поделиться сообщением

Не понимаю зачем хитмену перезапуск, сделали из него какого то самодовольного подростка. Хит всегда был мрачным, угрюмым этим и цеплял, а не этот сопляк...

Поделиться сообщением

мне пока не нравится, похоже на какой-то f2p, купи игру отдельно, а миссии будут выходит отдельно, сюжетки нет, продают не законченную игру по частям. Я наверное устарел, но это не мое.

Поделиться сообщением

[member='animatic'][member='Esperanza']

- Какая-то сюжетная арка всё же будет 

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу