Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Перейти к содержанию

Уважаемые посетители! Если у вас возникают проблемы с входом, регистрацией или сменой пароля, обращайтесь в эту тему (там можно писать без регистрации) с указанием где возникла проблема - на сайте или форуме.

VLQ

Super Smash Bros.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

[quote name='Sharu' timestamp='1371543026' post='3387302'] Кстати, интересно... Есть смысл WiiU проводом к инету подключить, кто пробовал? [/quote]

Там же эзернет порта нет вроде. 

Поделиться сообщением

Инфа от Врена с Е3:
http://darkwren.livejournal.com/1405006.html

"Вы, кстати, не представляете себе, что было на презентации Нинтендо перед E3, когда вышел Реджи и такой - ну, вы угадаете, что это за игра, вы ее все ждете. И включает ролик. А там - тренер из ВииФита.
Все журналисты такие - ФУУУ. Прямо вот на лице написано разочарование.
А потом БАЦ - и это Super Smash Bros. И у всех внезапно счастливые лица, все обнимаются, бросают в воздух фотоаппараты.
И Миямото такой счастливый-счастливый (я потом фотку выложу, я рядом с ним стоял)."

Кстати, интересно... Есть смысл WiiU проводом к инету подключить, кто пробовал?

Там же эзернет порта нет вроде. 

там есть переходник USB-LAN (Wii-шный, он на WiiU работает)

Поделиться сообщением

Сакурай про кастомизацию в Super Smash Bros., элементы случайности, сравнение Melee и Brawl, о жанре файтингов и не только

Coming from a GameSpot interview with Masahiro Sakurai.

"I like to think of Smash Bros. as a game with lots of interesting accidents. For example, you might have a terrain change that signals incoming damage from a hazard. Those sorts of things are fun to anticipate and react to while fighting."

On character customization

"Perhaps the best way to think of it is: it's not the strength of the attacks that change--their power--but the directionality of those attacks will change with customization."

On tripping

"I think we're going in a direction where we're not going to include [tripping] this time around."

On random elements

"When you boil things down to pure competition, it's not always the most engaging experience. For example, think about the 50-meter dash. This is something that really comes down to speed. You see a lot of people progressing in a linear direction, and the person who is fastest in the beginning is quite often going to be the winner. It's predictable--and while it is pure competition, it's not necessarily engaging in the same way as events with unpredictability. As developers, we have to think about all of these circumstances when designing fighting games."

On Melee vs. Brawl

"When I began working on the first Smash Bros., there was a great focus on [highly-technical] fighting games, and that's something we've seen branch off into sort of a niche direction. Now, those types of fighting games have a very high barrier to entry for new players, while Smash was always meant to appeal to lots of people from different gaming communities. When you look at fighting game forums, you'll see a preference for Melee, and yet, I think there are lots of people in the silent majority who don't post online who prefer Brawl. Ever since I started working on the Kirby series, I've always thought about the needs of the less vocal, beginning players of games."

On game speed

"I would say that the speed of gameplay [in the next Smash Bros.] is going to be a little bit less than Melee, but a little bit more than Brawl. One of the best ways to look at the fighting game genre is thinking about this pinnacle--this peak--we've built up to where these games have become more of a hobbyist [genre]. I think that trend might be reaching an end."

On the fighting genre

"I think the idea of the fighting game genre can be somewhat limiting. People have defined in their own minds what constitutes a fighting game, and that can be such a specific set of characteristics that when other people are viewing a game from the outside and they learn it's a fighting game, they may predetermine it's not for them simply because of what they expect from it as a fighting game.

When planning the development of a new game, I always take a lot of care to discuss the concept and try to define it as best I can. For example, I like to think of Smash as a four-player battle royal action game. You'll notice that's a lot longer than saying it's a fighting game, because 'fighting game' is a completely different label. You can talk about a fighting game or an action game or a racing game, but as soon as you define your game specifically in those terms, you start limiting your creative range because you're thinking of the limitations of that genre. Perhaps the best thing we can do now is start with a concept rather than a genre. If we can do that, perhaps we can grow the whole idea a little bit."

Link

Сакурай — у нас нет времени, чтобы добавить всех персонажей из Brawl в Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS

Coming from a NowGamer interview...

"I can answer that: no. We don’t have the time to fully recreate every single character who’s been in Smash Bros at this point. Adding new characters is not a simple addition – it’s really multiplication. The amount of work, adding a character is multiplied and becomes bigger and bigger as you go. We can’t because of the amount of work it takes. However, I do believe I understand that each character has its own set of fans out there who really like that character. So we’re not going to cut characters out of the way, we’re going to put in as many characters as we can, we really want to do that, because it's good for the fans and good for all of us. But in the event that we do have to cut some characters, I’d like to apologise in advance to those fans." - Masahiro Sakurai

Link

Сакурай рассказал как были выбраны покемоны для Super Smash Bros.

Coming from an interview with NowGamer...

"Well first of all, we talk with the Pokemon company. What’s the hot Pokemon? What Pokemon are in the movies right now? And really do a lot of research on that front.

For example, X and Y are coming out – of course, we haven’t done any market research because they’re not out yet, but we look at the animated series or movies and anything like that and again, find out which ones are going to be central to any of conversations in Pokemon going forward.

But it’s not just that – going back to just what we talked about, what’s unique about them? Where do they fit in with the rest of everything else? What do they have? It’s a combination of those things."

link

Изменено пользователем VLQ

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='VLQ' timestamp='1371694796' post='3392447'] Сакурай — у нас нет времени, чтобы добавить всех персонажей из Brawl в Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS [/quote]

Первый тревожный звоночек. Ну например я не обижусь если того же Вульфа вырежут, Тунлинка(хотя скоро будет HD ремейк виндвейкера поэтому его наличие в игре вполне вероятно), Mr Game and Watch был шуткой на один раз(как сейчас Вии Фит Тренер), так что его тоже могут резануть. Самое обидное если Снейк не доберется до игры.

Поделиться сообщением

[member='Zenforso'], Снейк скорее всего не доберется по другой причине.

Поделиться сообщением

3ab1b8e7b8c9.jpg

Изменено пользователем VLQ

Поделиться сообщением

[member='MasterSword'], ну да

sOM_YCxxmVA.jpg
Z327vtTaN1c.jpg
GyZAwqdPO1w.jpg
GmN-u-AIIp0.jpg
AN7sIzRbz3I.jpg
79nkse6HwGA.jpg
WmYVCDuI8p8.jpg
JIBTBd8hPSA.jpg
4IHrfEBztBE.jpg
fcHrkdfhhh0.jpg

Лицензирование для Смэша прошло крайне быстро, как рассказал Сакурай. Капком на МегаМена забила.

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='SkyerIst' timestamp='1371810957' post='3396748'] Капком на МегаМена забила. [/quote]

:icon_cry:  

Поделиться сообщением

Ну хоть таким образом его было нетрудно достать для смэша. Заброшенная франшиза =\.

Ждем пакмена, хотя его вариацию с ножками и ручками не то чтобы сильно хотелось видеть khm.gif  Пускай с пафосом объявят о возвращении Соника, да еще и с Тейлзом в придачу. 
А также еще беливы:
- Возьмут Кристалл вместо Вульфа, её давно уже просят
- Полностью переработают Луиджи
- Капитана Фэлкона и Генондорфа переработают.
- Достанут Спайро или Крэша у активижн назло сонибоям хD. (мне кажется достать для них Спайро будет легко, выпросят у активижн под рекламу Скайлендерс)

Поделиться сообщением

Последних точно не будет. Смэш остается прежде всего файтингом, в котором "выясняют отношения" герои Nintendo. Гостевые персонажи - редкое на общем фоне исключение (иногда просят сами разработчики, как со Снейком, иногда - фанаты, как с Соником или МегаМеном). Да и Скайландерс уже отделался от Спайро в названии и существует сам по себе.

Поделиться сообщением

[member='SkyerIst'], Соника тоже Юдзи Нака просил.
daily%283%29.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

[member='VLQ'], забавно, а разве он уже не уволился из Сеги к тому моменту?

Поделиться сообщением

[member=SkyerIst], и правда. но вот все же интервью http://info.sonicretro.org/Yuji_Naka_interview_by_Nintendo_Power_(May_4,_2009), он там говорит в конце что это он попросил.

Ростер, Mega Man, самочувствие Сакурая, баланс, Final Smash

A portion of a Kotaku interview with Masahiro Sakurai.

Kotaku: My first question is, what is the process like for deciding which characters in a Smash Bros. game to include and which to cut from game to game?

Sakurai: First of all, in regard to cutting characters: at this point there's nothing I can say in any official position regarding that process. But let's go ahead and talk a little bit more about how we decided what characters to have.

Kotaku: Okay.

Sakurai: The first thing is to take an idea. For example, imagine a game and characters within that game. Take a character such as the villager in Animal Crossing. The next process is think about that character's role in their game and then the structure of the game we're making. How do those work together with each other? What kind of interesting things can you do within the structure of the game? And then if you were to actually implement that character, how would the end result be, how it works with other elements of the game?

An important thing is that the characters stand out from one another—for instance, we might wanna be able to take characters that aren't typically combat-based characters. So you might have a sword-based character, but other characters are not necessarily going to [have swords]. You're not gonna wanna focus on that sort of element, just so there's a distinction between all of the other combat-based characters.

They have to have something really unique that makes them stand apart from other characters in the game, and not limit yourself to characters that are just combat-based.

Kotaku: I know that you can't talk too much about the characters that will be in the next game, but for previous Smash Bros. games, have there ever been characters that you wanted to include but couldn't figure out a good mechanic for them, like a way to fit them into the game?

Sakurai: Yeah, there's been a lot of instances like that. For example, there are places where we planned to have a character but then implementing that character just didn't work out. Or we wanted to implement some character but there was too much overlap with other characters from the same title, and it didn't work out. Or there's places when I wanted to implement some character, but the image for how it works in the game just never comes to fruition.

Kotaku: I know Mega Man is a character that has been requested for a very long time - is there something different about this game that will make it okay to bring in Mega Man? Have you tried to include Mega Man before?

Sakurai: No, actually, there was never any consideration to having him in previous games, and if you think about it, there hasn't been really a precedent for third-party characters joining other than very special cases like Sonic, during the last game. It's something that wasn't even possible. We're now going into versions four and five within the series—this is only something that's now possible.

Kotaku: And how will they be able to connect, the 3DS and Wii U version? Will I be able to play against Wii U people if I'm using the 3DS?

Sakurai: It'll be possible, in fact, on the 3DS version there'll be a certain degree of character customization. You can have your own personalized character that you'll then be able to take over and move onto the Wii U version and play.

Kotaku: On a personal note, I remember hearing that your shoulder was hurting, and I wanted to ask if you're feeling better now?

Sakurai: The reality, and very unfortunate reality of the situation is that it's still a considerable problem. I'm in a lot of pain. I'm in a position where I can't use the mouse at this point, so I'm using the trackball, and as the creative director behind an action game, that's a real critical issue, unfortunately. But still, all things being said, I'm still 100% committed to the creation of Smash Bros.

Kotaku: Could you talk a little bit about how you balance it out, because there's so much going on in Smash Bros.—how do you make it so each character is as strong as the others?

Sakurai: So in regards to overall game balance, what we do is we use sort of this monitor playtest where we set up players of a certain level to play highly-skilled players in an arena. For example, an arena just with maybe a single platform and we watch them fight over a certain amount of time and view video from that and decide at a high level how to make adjustments to that for the base.

Smash Bros. is all about position—where you're at and what kind of power the player has based on where their position is at. So it's something that players have to take advantage of. But if suddenly you create sort of a testing scenario where the position balance is removed from the equation, and you sort of start to see where, when you remove that one factor from the game, you're basically testing two players in the same circumstances, that's when you can really start to see the differences and balance between characters.

As far as the overall balance, if you were to take that and then put it in a flat playing field and have characters fight, you get a situation where suddenly, it's no different than any other fighting game. We realized that having different positioning, there's a lot of factors that occur in vertical elements of the stages. Once you get the core balance, then you can stretch out from there and realize, well, players don't want to play a normal flat fighting game: they want the special peculiarities of Smash Bros., where there's a lot of verticality, where the collision detection is a little broader. And the overall balancing goes factoring in those vertical elements as well.

Kotaku: It seems like that must be very difficult, to take all those factors into account. How do you manage to make each character still feel strong and still feel like they can be competitive with the rest of the characters, even with all those positional factors?

Sakurai: Yeah, if it was just a flat playing surface, it would be one thing, and you could determine pretty quickly which was the stronger character. But given the circumstances of the series, and there are so many factors, it comes down to a quite simple process, where you give characters a special—something special that no other character has. A special technique. And at the same time, as that ratchets up their strength, you also have to take something away, so it becomes a sort of game of checks and balances where you're adding and removing.

So again, it's very important to have that system of checks and balances where if a character has some very strong point, you have to give him something weak. If a person really likes that character, and they want to have that special strength, they're going to have to sacrifice something to be able to take that weakness and create sort of a balance in that sense, where each character has something that certain people like.

Kotaku: Ah. Could we talk about the Final Smash, will it still work like it did in Brawl?

Sakurai: So, yes, the Smash Balls will be included, and each character will have a Final Smash.

Essentially, the incorporation of the Smash Balls and the Final Smash was something to accommodate, or to counter a situation where in a game you'd have a strong player and without those things, you would have a situation where clearly always the strong players would come on top. And so we wanted to add a little bit of some accidental or random elements to help sort of narrow the possibility of who would come out on top in a match. And so our opinion on it was that it sort of helps balance the game. Of course, hardcore players might take issue with it, so that's why we decided to make it an option you can turn on or off.

That goes along with thinking about how I think each player should be able to customize the experience so we can accommodate different play styles. It's very important for me for everybody to have the play experience that they want. It's also very important for me to be able to accommodate the opinions of the most passionate players, of course, which tend to be the more advanced players.

Link Изменено пользователем VLQ

Поделиться сообщением

[member='SnakeEater'], сетевой код там был ужасен, но вайфай главная проблема. Я пробовал играть в сф,теккен, блазблу, на проводе и по вайфаю. На вафле ты можешь играть 1,2,3 боя подряд без лаг, а потом, в самый неподходящий момент, все залагает. На проводе такого не бывает. (конечно бывают проблемы с инетом в целом, но про них мы сейчас не будем, провод>вафай). 

У меня это зависит от погоды. В облачные дни скорость волнами скачет.

Наверно и Рейман мог бы попасть, если не...

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='SUPER_ROBOT' timestamp='1371902282' post='3398766'] Наверно и Рейман мог бы попасть, если не... [/quote] 

Сомневаюсь даже если да. 

Поделиться сообщением

А кто MegaMan'a придумал и где команда авторов этого сериала сейчас?

Имхо, Байонетта тут будет лишней[member='Oni'], не тот настрой у сериала.

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='Lex Mercer' timestamp='1371988747' post='3400663'] Имхо, Байонетта тут будет лишнейOni, не тот настрой у сериала. [/quote]

В смысле? А Снейк не лишний был?

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='Lex Mercer' timestamp='1371988747' post='3400663'] А кто MegaMan'a придумал и где команда авторов этого сериала сейчас? [/quote] 

Инафуне придумал. Соул Сэкрефайс для виты он недавно сделал...

Поделиться сообщением

не даром брол был одним из самых красивых тайтлов на вии. хотя в сравнении явно юзался дельфин, а не вии.
меня вполне устраивает, что используют старые ассеты, слегка допиленные в плане геометрии и тесктурок.
главное чтоб 1080пи и таблица рейтинговая с норм коннектом были.

Поделиться сообщением

[quote name='car breaker' timestamp='1371995190' post='3400886'] Сравнение с brawl. [/quote] 

Кирби еще круглее, чем раньше).

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу