- Docked: 1080p to 720p. Indoors mostly 972p, outdoors 720p.
- Portable: 720p indoors, 576p outdoors.
- Final game has improved over E3 build, but still has drops. Runs similar to GamesCom build.
- Normal gameplay shows large drops from 60 to 30 FPS.
- The swamp area seems to drop the most. Other areas run much better.
- The game utilizes a double buffered V-Sync, so drops from 60 go down all the way to 30
- Transitioning areas also causes drops, which John theorizes maybe CPU related.
- Portable performance is the same as docked.